Sabado, Setyembre 15, 2012

MY TEACHER, MY HERO

                     Sacrificing, one word to describe a teacher. Teacher to the second parents. The one who teaches us, with the right one and to correct our mistakes. A teacher, a hero?
                     Professions like, nurses, doctors, pilots, engineers, and many more. Without teachers, do we have this kind of professions? Teacher has the the biggest role to commit our dreams in life. They are one who gives us knowledge, to teach us, and to correct our mistakes. For me, a teacher is a hero. Why? Because for me, they are one of a kind. They are sacrificing, just to teach us. Even they are tired already, they are trying their best to teach their lessons. In school, they are our parents. Even sometimes, they are scolding us, I think this is the only way to correct our mistakes and they want us to be a good student nor person. I can say that, a teacher is a hero because they do not have the power, but they can do their task with tier own way.
                      My teacher, my hero. A teacher is always there to teach us, to guide us, and to correct our mistakes. They are my hero.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento