Miyerkules, Setyembre 5, 2012

MY MODERN HERO


                    For you what is a hero? If you heard about hero, what comes into your mind? Who is your hero? Does your hero have a supernatural power?
                    Someone, if they heard about hero, they say that they have supernatural power. But for me, a hero is a model. the one that I am admiring for. She has no supernatural power, but she can do anything just to protect me, to care for me, and the only person who can give anything for my happiness. Of course ! My mother is my hero. she is the one who give me birth. She is working hard just to sent me in school, because she me to have a good life in future. Even though she was scolding me sometimes, that was her job to teach me, she want me to improve, and she want to correct my mistakes. I love my mom, even though sometimes was mad at me. Well, I understand her because maybe she has a problem. I am very happy that she`s my mother. I am very lucky to to have her.
                    She was my hero ever. She is the one that I am admiring for. I love her the way she is. The way she teach me. I love her with my soul.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento