Sabado, Enero 12, 2013

NEW YEAR, NEW ME !

             New Year has always seemed to me a beginning of a new cycle, or a new path of self-development, but I never write detailed resolutions, having only abstract understanding of my plans for future. But this year will end with a following resolution.       
              First of all, I would like to become more assertive and self-confident. I need thus some more courage in my daily affairs. In addition, I need some courage to esteem my faults and failures and put them on the path of improvement: it seems like I'm becoming dependent upon the opinions of my surrounding (friends, relatives and classmates), so I would like to manage some situations on my own, without relying upon the others' advice or imposition. I want to become more independent in my attitudes and viewpoints and to get the ability to separate my judgments from those of others. Then, I would like to become more honest with myself. Sometimes I seem too benevolent and justify inappropriate behaviors of my friends, yet there couldn't be any justification. I also use this technique to justify my own mistakes, yet I should simply accept myself as a human being who has an inclination to making mistakes, because this is the most trustworthy way of gaining experience and knowledge. 
              I will try my best  to do this resolutions this 2013. I want to change and i want to improve what I am right now.The best thing to do is to be good to everyone. New year , new Angela Ilaga ! Happy 2013 !

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento