Huwebes, Agosto 2, 2012

Reflection

                      During our first grading class in ICT  IV I learned a lot. I learned  about the meaning of  internet  and the history of it. We also tackled about the people involved about internet. I also discovered how to make a  blog account, the use and purpose of it. We also learned the definition and types of blog.
                       The problem and challenges I have encountered was, I don't know how to start  posting on my blog. In that part , I am afraid to click anything because I don't know what will be happened.
                         I address this challenges by the help of our teacher and thought us how to post on our blog.
                         Moving on I will do everything to learn more in our class.  

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento